Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Friday, March 11, 2005

New Beginnings

Thoughts of blogging has been on my radar everyday since I first heard the term. MySpace.com was where I first heard the term Blog. The next time was reading about Hugh Hewitt (more about him later), and then again shortly there after in my mentoring group. Now there's pod-casting (more on that later too). All I can say for now is.....cool.

I have been in music for about 10 years. Many types from Pop, Rock, CCM (Christian) to Worship. I have been the lead singer for a band called Among Thorns for the past 4 years. We are actually finishing up our ventures as a band at the end of the summer. I work part-time at a church in Franklin, TN, teach voice, and record studio work for all kinds of things. I am also working on new material for another CD which will actually be my first "solo" CD. I just have one word for all of that...stoked!

This has just been an intro so I can just get that out of the way.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great start, Chad. Keep it coming! I have blogrolled you.

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey man! So excited for you - thanks for sending the link. Love the name... :) I'm looking forward to adding you to my list of blogs to check daily!

11:59 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Chad,

Sorry to hear that your band is at the end. You guys lead worship at the IYCM youth conference in Illinois a few years ago. I have two of your albums and love your stuff. I enjoy your contribution to worship. As for the biginning of blogging, it is a great communication forum. Keep at it.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard, Chad! I'm loving what I'm seeing so far...

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home