Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"Debo" Loves Jesus


Last week I just happened to come across a religious TV network, that will remain nameless (COUGH...TBN), and saw Debo talking about Jesus. Tom "Tiny" Lister Jr. who played Debo in Ice Cube's Friday films professes faith in Jesus.

If you recall, Chris Tucker (Smokey) admitted his faith in Jesus after the making of the first Friday film with Ice Cube, and would not return for the second b/c of his convictions after his conversion.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet... i'm not afraid to admit that I own Friday on VHS and DVD... one of my faves of all time....

11:43 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Word. I too am not afraid to admit that I own both Friday and Next Friday on DVD.

We should have a Friday viewing one Friday.

..."and you know this....man!!!!"

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No way!!!

I can't believe you watched TBN. :)

SP

1:49 PM  
Blogger supersimbo said...

friday is a classic...........first time i saw it i had no idea what they were saying most the time.........maybe i still dont!! Hey, im irish.........not my fault!!

Chad..........shaun has been and gone!!

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home