Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Friday, January 05, 2007

Top 10 Records of 2006




1. Muse - Black Holes And Revelations

2. Snow Patrol - Eyes Open

3. Leeland - Sound Of Melodies

4. (Tie) John Mayer - Continuum & Brand New - The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Of Me

5. MuteMath - Mute Math

6. P.O.D. - Testify

7. Augustana - All The Stars And Boulevards

8. (Tie) Gnarles Barkley- St. Elsewhere & Jonny Lang - Turn Around

9. (Tie) Family Force 5 - Business Up Front / Party In The Back & Justin Timberlake- FutureSex / LoveSound

10. (Tie) Jason Morant - Open & KT Tunstall- Eye To The Telescope





Other tasty treats: The Killers- Sam's Town, Keane- Under The Iron Sea


*These are by my personal preference. Duh.

8 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

I totally agree with 3,4,5 & 6. I've got 1 & 8 on order and love what I've heard so far on 9.
A couple I've loved this year are Red - End of Silence and The Classic Crime - Albatross.
PS - I learned about Leeland on your site. Thanks.

11:53 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

love it. i had forgotten about augustana and p.o.d. good stuff.

1:44 AM  
Blogger Nathan said...

One that was on my list that I didn't see on yours was Landon Pigg's LP album. Amazing songster. If you haven't heard him...you need to.

9:30 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Pigg's cool. Not one of this years faves though....OR it would have been on my list. :)

Happy 07 homes.

C

9:46 PM  
Blogger nina.coyle said...

I'm likin' it. Even though I haven't checked out the Johnny Lang or POD yet, judging by the rest of the list I'm sure they're great. ;)

6:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great list. Good call on the Augustana album. Those guys are flat out brilliant!

2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really do think that your tasty in music is quite bold.

I am not familiar with all of your choices, but I do however agree with your top 2 picks. I would have put Keane's record at # 3.

Good on ya.

Paul

12:17 PM  
Blogger supersimbo said...

chad i like everything you have listed here.......
Loved family force 5 and thats your fault dude.......i dug your recommendation on that one!!!
Hey my bro is in Nasville in a couple of weeks, will be hanging out with the Downhere dudes and i think he is hooking up with Shaun and Brian.......maybe he will meet you man.........im so jealous, you are my hero!!!

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home