Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Thursday, July 19, 2007

Something's Not Stirring The Kool-Aid!!

While I was cruising around on iTunes this past TUES evening (as I normally do after releases), I found it interesting that Mercy Me's "I Can Only Imagine" is STILL # 1 on the Top Songs (Christian & Gospel)!!! "Kiss Me" by Sixpence is STILL # 3?!?!?!

Oh, and it gets better (kind of)...."Butterfly Kisses" is STILL ON THE LIST at # 9!!!

Are you kidding me?!?!?! How can this be?! Is the "christian music" business that jacked up?!?!

I am out of the loop... OR taking crazy pills. hahaha

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quit listening to "Christian" radio a long time ago because I think they were taking their cues from iTunes. :)

10:19 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

I hate it when it doesn't include my link with my name ... don't know why that happens. Cause it looks like I'm trying to hide or something when I'm not ... oh well.

10:21 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

I feel ya girl. I haven't listen to "christian" radio since I was on it... and that was a short stint. :)

Hope you are well!

C

10:35 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

I rarely list to "Christian" radio. And "Butterfly Kisses" is sooo old.

10:37 PM  
Blogger nina.coyle said...

Ditto on the Christian radio thing... But I think that as long as "daddy's little girls" continue to grow up and get hitched - Mr. Carlisle will keep his spot on the throne (however small, or undue, it may be.) ;o)

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say that it stands to reason that ccm is about now about 5 years behind the rest of the world. That's good! I used to be 10 years.

Baby steps I guess.

:)

Cindy

6:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is this so surprising?

Like Cindy said.

Sean

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home