Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Tuesday, August 28, 2007

New And Fave Blogs

There are a few blogs that I hit almost everyday. There are some that I hit maybe every month. Some leave me thinking, some leave me laughing, and others leave me dumber.

Here are a few of the good ones...
Mi hombre Carlos, of course.

Shelia has a beautiful and intriguing blog.

(Dave Workman, pastor of Vineyard in Cincy. Awesome communicator, visionary, and teacher)

One word. Patrick.

Steve. (a pastor that has a church that grew from 17 to over 1800 in A YEAR!!!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, friend! ...for the kind words...and for the recommendations. I can't wait until we can both add that new favorite that is in the works. We would all be richer for hearing her heart.

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home