Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Thursday, December 29, 2005

*Blogstar's Most Asked Question 0f 2005


January 2006 will mark 1 year that my blog has been online. Over that time the most FAQ has been "what's up with the name, Blogstar"?

It's simple really. I don't tend to take myself too seriously. No, I am NOT a self proclaimed "blogstar". The self-titled *Blogstar is fairly humorous for anyone who knows me. I could quite possibly be the worst blogger ever. I guess I just thought that it had a good ring to it, rather than Chad's blog (that's for you Matt ;)!)

I enjoy music, torn european jeans, strange hair styles (while I have it), some trends, art, and have been called "rockstar" several years now.... and so I thought, Blogstar would be kinda funny.

What's in your name?

1 Comments:

Blogger Rodney Olsen said...

Hey, we've all got to have our 15 minutes of fame. You might as well get yours as a blogstar.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home