Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Friday, December 16, 2005

FOOD: Fave Local Eats

On a budget selections.

Since of my favorite things to do is eat, I thought that I would take some time to share what some of my favorite local quick spot to grub are.

In no particular order...

1. The ever popular Chick-Fil-A. Yes, the #5 8 Pack Combo (12 if I'm feelin' on).

2. Chef Tim's Cracked Pepper- Franklin, TN. (Go HERE for Ethos Review).

3. Pueblo Real- Franklin (Click HERE for article).

4. Moe's Welcome To Moe's!!!

5. Pai Wei - Brentwood



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Ming's Buffet in Cool Springs? That place is unreal it's so good. Man I miss that place...

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys have most things that we have in CA.

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home