Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Thursday, April 06, 2006

Americans Were Stupid Tonight

Sorry for sticking with American Idol (believe me I am sorry...last time, I promise).

WARNING!!!!! The content of this entry will consist of wining, frustration, disbelief, musical styling opinion, and a good abrasive rebuking to the American public.

Country music night on American Idol?!??! Honestly...."Good" country music doesn't even sound good. Sorry Nashvegas, but you know it's true.

Mandisa was voted off WED night. I know I am bias, but with the "talent" that is left....my bad....with the lack of "talent" left on the show, what are you going to do now America? Let the record show that Mandisa's song choice for the evening was "horrible" as Simon called it, but she has soul and vocal abilities beyond normal women. I think I will be talking about my girl Mandisa again soon. She is a strong women with a calling from above.

America!!!!! Anyone but that Pickler girl from NC. Is she a fembot?

Vote for the bald rocker guy.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He he, you're entitled to have a bit of a whine on your own blog. I'm not a fan of country music so I don't think I would have even sat through the whole show. It is interesting to hear about this series of American Idol though since it probably won't hit Aussie tv for another 6 months or so.

10:09 AM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

I didn't sit through it b/c I DO have a life. hahaha

Not sure where the country music fnas are in the US. Oddly enough they aren't many in Nashville.

Good on ya' AUS.

C

11:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen!! Mandisa was by far the best and only good talent on the show and i just hope that the blonde doesn't win!!

7:19 PM  
Blogger Matt Roden said...

Wow, you got some passion over American Idol! I was shocked Mandisa got kicked off. It will be Chris and Taylor in the end, and yes-the Taylor guy is prematurely grey. The last 2 weeks have sucked and the next few weeks will be the punting off of the obvious-Bucky, Elliot, etc.

7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home