Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Monday, July 10, 2006

Among Thorns Live Vol. 1


For those of you that don't know, I was a part of a band called Among Thorns for 5 years. We toured, recorded, and wrote alternative worship songs. By "alternative" I mean that we hoped that they were a little different than other tunes that might have been out there. By "alternative" that could actually mean that we didn't sell a ton of records....as an alternative to selling lots I guess.

We recorded a ton of live tunes last summer. Sometime in the not so distant future, Among Thorns Live Vol. 1 & Vol. 2 will be released. At the same time I don't know. No date is known at this point, but my guess would be by September.

Check a few tracks out HERE.

We loved what we did, and are continually encouraged to see that people all over the world are doing these songs in churches, youth, college, and Next Gen groups.

Let me know what you think.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE! I just went to MySpace to give it a listen. Wow! I really like "I Will Run".

Your voice rocketh.

I want to get it when it comes out.

SP

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time! I remember something about that last year?!?!? Just kidding. Not really though;)

I'm sure it's going to be great!

I'll go listen.
Steph

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like I Will Run. Sounds like 3 bands in one...Hoobastank+Foo Fighters+u2= Goodness.

Great voice indeed.

Pete The Man

11:48 PM  
Blogger Angelucci said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Angelucci said...

Wow I had no idea that you guys were not together anymore... I look forward to the upcoming cd release.

Your voice is awesome -- the lyrics are awesome and the music is awesome. I am guessing you'll never return to Erie PA huh? It was great having you guys at our church. I still cherish my CD that all you guys signed with a black sharpie. It's in my cd player right now. It is one of my most favorite cd's.

Although you are not together anymore... your music will continue to bless the Lord and anyone else who hears it!!


May God continue to use you in mighty ways to bring others to Him. He loves you so much.
Bless your heart!
-Dawnie

7:38 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Thanks for the kind words my friends.

Glad to hear you guys are digging "I Will Run".

More to come.
C

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home