Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Tuesday, June 27, 2006

NEW Music & Film


IT IS FINALLY HERE TOMORROW! Superman Returns opens everywhere. I am pretty sure that it could suck, and I would still enjoy it.

Keane's new record "Under The Iron Sea" is one that will grow on you. I really like this CD. It released last week.

Underoath released "Define The Great Line" is a good effort by the young rockers.

"Gang Up On The Sun" by Guster is lots of fun. Check it out.

Hillsong London released their first record of many to come I'm sure "Jesus Is". I have only made it through the first 4 tracks, but so far it is good. The open track it amazing! Cheers.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the Keane CD.

Can you believe how much the new Superman looks like the original? I hope the movie is good. We'll see it opening night for sure.

Thanks for the post.
SP

10:46 AM  
Blogger supersimbo said...

the keane cd is great stuff..............i aint so keen on the hillsong london one...........

12:34 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Ally- I really do like the Keane record. My wife...not so much.

I haven't enjoyed the rest of the Hillsong London after the 1st couple of tracks. I like the opening alot...

Thanks mate.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home