Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Monday, July 17, 2006

My Favorite New Music


Keane- Under The Iron Sea = A close 2nd for my favorite. Magic melodies, tasty progressions, and nice hooks makes a GREAT record.

Butch Walker- The Rise and Fall Of Butch Walker = Rock N Roll! I love this guy.

Thom Yorke- The Eraser = Radiohead frontman....CD sounds like, uhh Radiohead. Good stuff if you like Radiohead, like me.

Snow Patrol
- Eyes Open = MY FAVORITE RIGHT NOW. I CAN'T STOP listening to it.

Muse- Black Holes and Revelations = Classic Muse. Great release!



More NEW Music Coming Up SOON!!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree w/ Snow Patrol & Thom Yorke. I'll have to check out Butch Walker.

I like your tips man.

Katrina

11:02 AM  
Blogger Shaun Groves said...

Love all of it but Keane. Bored me.

Snow Patrol is in heavy rotation. Hands Open and Chasing Cars are on repeat. Amazing production on those two.

Great taste, my friend.

8:38 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Much love felt.

SG- Give Keane another chance. There are at least 3-4 strong tunes there. Great vocal melody on track #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8. Put it on something you can turn up.

See ya soon.

C

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home