Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Monday, November 06, 2006

I Love Me Some NYC....

The real slim shady


It's always great to hang in one of the greatest cities on the planet. Got to spend some time with some friends eating amazing food, shopping like a high roller, and filming some fun footage in time square with students from Taiwan.



A star in my other life












Kraemer and I


Awesome food everywhere. we went. Stage Deli (HUGE cheescakes). Burrito Loco is a great mexican joint in the village.


It was my first time to fly with jetBlue. Great new airline! Me likey.

More to come.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the big city too. Did you play a show there?

SP

1:59 PM  
Blogger supersimbo said...

chad dude love the pics...........

1:44 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

No show SP, just work and play.

Good idea though.

C

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home