Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Thursday, April 26, 2007

Muse & My Chemical Romance Show In Nashville

Municipal Auditorium housed the rock show of Muse and My Chemical Romance (MCR)Wednesday night.

My Chemical Romance never had a chance. I'm not sure who made the call to have Muse open for these guys (MCR) headlining tour, but they should be fired. After Muse got through rocking the paint off of the place, there wasn't much left to do but go home. Instead we stayed around to see some of MCR. Pretty cool show I guess. I felt frikin old. Most of the crowd that came for MCR were teenage rocker girls, and wannabe rocker middle school boys.

Musically I'm not sure who you can put Muse on a bill with that won't be made to look bad. HERE IS MY STATEMENT OF THE YEAR... okay, maybe MONTH... Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy is one of the most talented people I have EVER seen or heard. EVER!I saw a couple people that were surprised to see me there at the show. "I thought that you would be at the Dove Awards" they said. Being that they were WED night as well, I had to make a choice. I think I made the right one. Maybe the Tomlin, I mean Dove Awards next year... maybe. ;)

Wow, what a week.

6 Comments:

Blogger Scooby said...

Who the heck would ever make Muse an opening band unless they were opening for U2? They could also co-bill with MuteMath and I would be a happy camper.

12:52 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

i know. for sure!

Not sure what they were thinking....

you have a great idea there with MuteMath. Someone should listen!

C

1:31 PM  
Blogger Mark Jaffrey said...

Hey Chad,

Muse have been my favorite band for about two years now. I think I listened to Absolution over and over for about a month. Incredible voice, songwriting, guitar playing, piano playing, and all from a good west-country boy and his mates. The other two are pretty darned good too.

Still think Absolution is better than their latest though.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Tyler said...

"Most of the crowd that came for MCR were teenage rocker girls, and wannabe rocker middle school boys."

Hahaha. Somehow that's not too hard to believe... ;)

-Tyler

8:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you deserve multiple comments for putting me at the top of te blog list
you are so famous
when you coming to visit me and rickey?

10:17 PM  
Blogger My Chemical Romance Fan said...

I reckon My Chemical Romance are awesome, but their older stuff is better. Check out the site I made about them at http://myxchemicalxblog.blogspot.com and comment back. Thanks!

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home