Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rufus Wainwright's Release The Stars

I am sure that the 33-year-old singer-songwriter is aware of how gifted he is: modesty and self-doubt are not foremost among the characteristics. Rufus is one of my favorite artists. This being his fifth release I wasn't sure where else he could go. It seems that staying true to his art while adding his signature melodies will always be stellar.

I would list some of my favorite tracks, but that would basically include the entire project.

Well done Rufus.

And yes, my dog was named after Mr. Wainwright. Believe it or not, that should be an honor.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't heard it yet, but I will.

SP

8:55 AM  
Blogger Kendra Marie said...

so finally...after many many attempts with a tragic wireless connection...i got the post up.

4:52 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

haha.. that's hilarious about the dog :o). What do ya think of "Going to a Town"?

8:55 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

"Going to a town" is full of thoughts.

He makes me think. Wouldn't it be cool if the church in general would probe us to think as much?

For the record, my head hurts from thinking at Merge alot... so that's good.

Peace man.
C

10:23 PM  
Blogger nina.coyle said...

I'm quite the fan of his version of "Hallelujah", can't say I've heard anything else, though. Guess I'll just have to work on that...

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home