Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Tuesday, May 08, 2007

UPCOMING NEW MUSIC

A ton of releases are coming up. Here are just a few of my interests...
5-15-07
Linkin Park- Minutes To Midnight

Rufus Wainwright- Release The Stars

DJ Jazzy Jeff (I'm curious, okay!)- The Return Of The Magnificant

5-22-07
Maroon 5- It Won't Be Soon Before Long

Hillsong United- All Of The Above

The Used- Lies For The Liars

Coming This Summer
Paramore- Riot

Mae- Singularity

Common- Finding Forever

The Beastie Boys- The Mix Up

ALSO, if you haven't seen these guys, they are fun. I saw them as they opened for The Killers in Nashville.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tyler said...

Yeah I can't wait for Maroon 5, Paramore, and Mae's new releases!!

Paramore's especially. What I've heard off the new album so far as been pretty amazing. =) A little edgy I might add...

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved The Silver Beats. I've never seen a reception like that for an opener at The Ryman.

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home