Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Friday, April 27, 2007

Week Wrap Up

What a week. On top of my regular weekly duties here is what this week was like.

-crawfish boil
-community park event
-Integrity Dinner (GMA Event)
-Hillsong United show @ The Ryman (GMA)
-Concert after party. (GMA)
-2 interviews (GMA)
-dinner with friends & The Killers show @ The Ryman
-dinner with friends & Muse with My Chemical Romance @ Municiple Auditorium
-Franklin's Main Street Festival (tomorrow)
-Invisible Children's Displace Me (tomorrow)
-packing crap up to move in a couple weeks

and I'm spent.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang man. slow down.

SP

2:09 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

displace me definately won't be a letdown at the end of an exciting week. I think the movie 300 would be a good reference point for the intensity level that will be present at the event...

see ya there ;o)

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want to hug you

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home