Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Luna Halo Releases Long Awaited Record




This just in....

Luna Halo is the best rock band in Nashville, PERIOD! They make us aware that real rock music isn't going anywhere. From the beginning track Kings & Queens, let the hook and melodies begin.

A few of my favorites are Untouchable (even better live), Medicate, Big Escape, English Boys, and World On Fire.

The release show at The Cannery Ballroom in Nashville last night was one of the best LH shows I have seen. Cary brought his game as always. And Nathan's vocals soared like no other. It was a great party! Killer after party was well.

Congrats to another Nashville band bringing the rock rain. :)

It dropped yesterday from American Records (Columbia) GET IT! iTunes has it for 7.99 right now!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...I like the Flicker add, but the mustache pics scare me a little...

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because of you I bought the cd. WOW. One of my favorites right now. Seriously.

SP

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home