Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Monday, October 29, 2007

MUTEMATH At City Hall, Nashville


I've probably said this before, but MuteMath is one of the BEST bands you CAN ever see live. I am not a big fan of rooms like City Hall, but it was great be close to a ton of Nashville people singing and getting into the show. If you know anything of Nashville, you know that is NEVER the case.

Even with Paul's voice being "shot" (sounding), it is all about the music. It was an experience that was TOO big for the room. Greg, you my friend are a FREAK!!!

Big ups to Eisley (the opener). Talented kids that would be fun to see play the Ryman one day.

If you want some eye candy, go catch the tour if you can.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky! I haven't seen them yet. :(

8:45 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

They are playing this Thursday in Ft lauderdale, I plan on being there.

9:06 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I don't think my first attempt at a comment posted...sorry if it's a double up.

I've seen Mute Math several times in Tulsa, and I think last year's tour was by far the best. Jonezetta and Shiny Toy Guns opened for them. Unfortunately, half the crowd was stoned and/or drunk, and I didn't appreciate being pushed around by tipsy fans with cups of beer sloshing around in the hands. Kinda ruined the aesthetic experience. ;)

Anyhow, we're still debating on going this year. We'll see!

10:44 AM  
Blogger Shawn said...

Sorry if I spilled my beer on you Rachel.

11:40 AM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

hahaaa!

12:08 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Well...

Thanks for the apology.

(And thanks for laughing at me, Chad Jarnagin!)

Oooh yeah. Feelin' the love.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Shawn said...

You are very welcome, and thank you for being good natured about it.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to the City Hall show, but I flaked at the last minute. Glad it was good.

7:00 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Nothing but LOVE Rachel.

Nashville felt like a "dry" show (no alcohol), even though it wasn't. I think everyone wanted to be sober b/c they knew it was going to be an amazing musical experience.... and they didn't want to waste their comp ticket. ;)

7:03 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thanks guys. ;) hahaha Chad.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home