Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Some Things I Love About My Wife

-she says I am funny (sense of humor)
-her italian & mexican cooking
-watches ESPN (& watches to see if my favorite teams won or not)
-loves foolball
-her knowledge
-wants to leave her world better than she found it
-if we had room, she would adopt at least 25 orphans (Aaron, she seems to be like Jamie there)
-helps me remember things I forget
-her intellect
-corrects my horrible spelling
-her loyalty
-she doesn't blog (eventhough she would be great at it)
-loves poetry and art
-loves my rock music
-loves mercy
-her hair
-her smell
-her laughs (yes, laughs... there are different degrees)
-her kisses
-loves organic food
-loves dogs (and hates cats)
-her sass
-her passion
-her job
-her frugalness :)
-her attention to detail
-she feeds the dogs (mostly b/c I forget)
-obviously b/c she puts up with me

4 Comments:

Blogger Shawn said...

Chad two questions.

First-did you piss your wife off and this is the redemption post?

Second-where do they have girls like this because I looking to get me one, hopefully sooner than later, I am not getting younger.

7:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Things I love about your wife:
She is incredibly intelligent and insightful.
She has a beautiful soul.
She has this heart that doesn't know how to love half-way.
She speaks her mind.
She knows who she is.
She is precious sweet.
She lives life full on.
She is my friend.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Patti S. said...

I agree!

She's my favorite too!

10:29 AM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Shawn. haha.

1. nope (i have since, I'm sure).

2. there is a certain part of town. i hear the well is running dry though. :)

Shelia. We love you.

Patti. You are her favorite too.... so I hear (ALL THE TIME). :)
C

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home