Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Monday, December 10, 2007

Franklin Is So Random... Sometimes

Random story.

So Friday night we were at another party with some friends. About half-way through the evening, I leaned over to ask Jennifer about someone across the room. I felt like I should know this person, but couldn't figure out how or why. We've all been there I know. I didn't give it another thought really. 

Right before we left the party we were introduced to this familiar person and her friend. As we were walking to the car 15 minutes later, Jennifer casually says... "oh by the way... I think I might know why Jenna seemed familiar... she was on a TV show back in the day?" Jenna's character was named "Six". 

Fun times.

Cheers peeps.




(In Franklin, random things happen all the time, but most aren't talked about)


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's pretty funny and random.

10:59 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Blossom. Aghhh.

I'm not sure I'd admit to watching that show enough to recognize a character in real life. ;)

2:13 PM  
Blogger supersimbo said...

whoaaa!! i did that in a JOey styleeee ! haha

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to admit that I watched that show growing up. it was terrible, but there was something about that joey boy. hubba. ;)

4:17 PM  
Blogger Brody Harper said...

What happens in Franklin, stays in Franklin... unless it's blogged about.

9:25 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

I will admit that I didn't watch the show, but I did my research.

I smell some hateraid on here.

Jenna was really nice and pretty passionate about her musical career. Good luck Jenna. See ya around I'm sure.

C

11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home