Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Thursday, February 28, 2008

THE END IS HERE... WELL CHANGE IS HERE

Back in March of 2005 I started blogging from chadjarnagin.blogspot.com. 

Fast forward 3 years and 115,313 hits later and chadjarnagin.blogspot.com & www.theblogstar.com is changing! I will be at www.chadjarnagin.com beginning NOW. 

My request to you (if you care), please change my link to www.chadjarnagin.com . I hate address changes as MUCH or MORE than anyone, so I thank you in advance. 

I think you all will be liking the new hottness to come. 

Blogger, thanks for the last 3 years, but.... I'm OUT!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chad! speaking of changing addresses, I have made a change too - could you update my link on your page to:

http://vickybeeching.typepad.com/vicky

cheers mate! hope to bump into you at Meridees someday soon!!

vb

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home