Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Wednesday, June 22, 2005

More From The Road

I am in Santa Fe, NM for about 3 days. This is one of my favorite place to come through.

Yesterday I popped in the new Coldplay CD and walked around looking at God's creation. What a time!!! I realize that I haven't talked much about the X & Y. I cannot stop listening to it. My plan is to learn all the material so I can fill in for Chris if he gets sick. Whatever...Great record.

We are getting some great response everynight when we do the new song that Dave and I wrote called "I Will Run (Into Your Arms)". It will be on the Live CD that will release sometime in September or October of this year.

More to come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Hey! There's a Planetshakers song by that name; well it's actually called "Run Into Your Arms" - v. good song.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home