Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Monday, February 06, 2006

Was SuperBowl XL Fixed?

First off, I didn't really care about either team in last night's SuperBowl, so I am not that biased. At the party that I was present at last night, we basically lost count of the crazy calls of the officials. Around 15-20 crappy calls into it, we just kinda' stopped counting I think.

I have never seen a single game that seemed to favor one team over the other than I witnessed last night. WOW!

Now I realize that *Blogstar has more of an artsy viewership, but what do you think that the game last night was fixed (if you even watched)? Since most of the readers are NOT from the US, do you all even care about American football anyways?

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, it was an atrocity to every NFL fan.
SuperBowl XL MVPs: The Refs

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing. It seemed a bit obvious.

Steven

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seahawk fan here, so I'm biased, but there were way to many bad calls in one game against one team. Plus the Steelers were only penalized 3 times, and I'm sure I saw a couple of off-sides on them that weren't called. Who knows what else wasn't called. Usually in any game, there's 2 to 3 bad calls and they fall on both teams. But this was incredibly one-sided and nearly all the bad calls came on big plays and late. I've been pissed off for days. I guess if you are going to lie, tell the big lie.

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im a Giants fan and i have to say i was amazed at some of the referees decisions. I believe the seahawks were robbed of a touchdown and that the steelers should not have had their first touchdown, what they saw in the booth must have been a different game altogether!

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home