Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Monday, May 08, 2006

Family Force 5


Family Force 5 is a new kind of rock. These guys from the ATL (GA) are full of hooks, groove, and rock. I haven't had this much fun in a while. Don't let the name turn you off.


I don't think FF5 take themselves too serious, which is refreshing.


If you are looking for something snappy and sick of that lovers lament crap, peep these guys out.


Listen to them HERE.





*Disclaimer. If you don't like FF5...you might be old.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nate Farro said...

My momma raised me in the Dirrrrrty south

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not my style, but you were right. It is fun. Their lyrics are fun.

My kids would really like them.

SP

8:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you referencing "That Thing You Do"?

If so, you are funny.

Steph

8:57 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Steph. Of course I was.

That's how I roll.

Chad

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home