Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

New Music

Angels & Airwaves: I-Empire is such a good record. Lots of edge-like guitars I know. I wonder why I dig it? Blink who?
The Killers: Sawdust is a record under the radar. It released TODAY with what seems to be a limited marketing budget. I am a fan.

(for those not savy with The Killers, don't freak out. It's not like they are really killers. They don't kill people or other creatures. It's just their band name. pickin' up the sass? :)

Sigur Ros: Hvarf - Heim is another magical musical experience from the Icelandic band.

It's a good month!


Oh yeah, the Spice Girls' new cd dropped today as well. You know you want it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How is it already tomorrow?

10:31 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

I'm in London. :)

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love A & A!!! Not many people give them a lot of credit.

I just got the Killers new one too. I like it so far.

Good taste.

8:22 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I appreciated your post until you mentioned the Spice Girls. I think my stomach just churned.

Allow me to recommend a really good band to you, Chad. Edison Glass. It's pure genius, if you ask me, and they're a bunch of the most genuine guys you'll ever meet.

It is a good month, indeed.

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home