Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Almost Home

I start my journey home to lush Tennessee this Friday. I have many things to write about on *Blogstar in the coming weeks. I am just having to find the words and structure in which to write them.

I am about 20 mins. from the Mexico border as I write this. Phone service is not fun, and getting online is like finding a good Japanese karioke singer. This week I have been reminded of how fast paced my life is. One cannot eat a quick meal in this town. Everything is a slow chillin' pace, which is not a bad thing. I could actually learn to dig the pace.

We (Among Thorns) have finished recording the Live record. We will hit some overdubs over the coming month after we get home for more than a day or two. Should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home