Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Monday, February 13, 2006

re:create 06: PART 1

The Art Of Gaddis "a side of chad"


About 50 Arts / Music people in the same room ALL with headaches from information overload= re:create.

For real, re:create is one of the most constructive, refreshing, and yes, creative conferences that I have ever been a part of.

Thanks to re:create 05 & Hugh Hewitt, I began *Blogstar almost a year ago. Many great things usually come from the time I spend at this specific conference. Re:create is the brain child of my mentor, Creative Arts Pastor, and friend Randy Elrod. This year was just what the DR ordered.

4 new blog friends were a part of the conference...Carlos, John, Rich, and Brian. They are amazing guys that I am happy to know are in the Kingdom work with me.

DAY 1 & 2
Monday Afternoon
Barbara Nicolosi was our first speaker. I have followed her work for several months, and she is more wonderful in person than I thought she could be. For more insight go HERE.

Monday Evening
After a country dining experience at Miller's Grocery in MiddleOfNoWhere, TN, we were joined by 4 talented writers. My friends Paul Baloche, and Glenn Packiam , as well as Chad Cates, and Aaron Shust lead out a Nashville type "in the round" writers set.

Tuesday Morning & Afternoon
One of my favorite Brits Stuart Townends lead out in a few tunes, as well as brought some encouraging words. We also had some guys from CA that worked on Narnia that I will talk about later.

Ted, Chad, & Tim

Chad & Rich

Carlos & Chad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey *Blogstar, my pic with you looks so emo...which is cool

...feeling and spreading the love, bro!

11:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice picture! I'm glad my photo skills were excellent enough to snap such a wonderful work of art!
gaddis

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home