Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Monday, May 15, 2006

Pictures And Weddings



Tis the seasons for weddings. A frikin' ton of them. I have missed 3 already, and been to 3. There are 5 more to come over the next month and a half.

I have had my picture taken many many times over the last 10 years of performing, just like any other rockstar, umm, I mean *blogstar. BUT, after 2 weekends of weddings, I'm spent. It's not like taking pictures on the road with random people, who for some reason want their picture taken with you. I enjoy making strange faces in photos, but in wedding shots I "try" to.................not to enjoy myself.

I am beginning to believe that having your picture taken actually takes some of your soul. If I sound dramatic, well like I said, I have been around a bunch of weddings lately. It starts to rub off on you.

What does Jessica Simpson, Tom Cruise, Britney, and Shaun Groves do to carry on with all the paparazzi?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It appears to be the season for weddings in Australia (or at least WA) too. I have to say that after being a bridesmaid for my friends, my face hurt at the end of the day, and the next day too. Soooo much smiling! Still, it was fun.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home