Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Leeland


I hung out with Leeland Mooring (pictured w/ Chad) and the guys from Leeland after they played a set last SAT night. Turns out that they were family and fans of Among Thorns (my old band). Since I would have to consider myself a FAN of Leeland, I found that to be pretty frikin sweet.

If you get sick of me talking this band up.....get used to it! These guys are one of the best new young bands in ANY industry. They are creating some amazing passionate art.

Their debut record drops AUG 15th! Check them out HERE.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! I like Sound Of Melodies & Reaching!!!!

Great sound. Different! Do you think this could be the new sound for Nashville or at least CCM?

By the way, you guys look like models.

SP

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE Leeland. I can't wait for the CD.

Katrina

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the single, can't wait to hear the rest of the album. I pimped it on my blog a couple weeks ago!

9:39 AM  
Blogger nina.coyle said...

YAY Leeland! Matt V and I were chatting about them a week ago and basically, can you say: guest worship at Fusion?

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw them at Lifest in wisconsin.... amazing... they are on their way, thats for sure

10:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve-

Alright, Chad I have to tell you that my sister thinks you are good looking. I told her I that I was going to tell you, she didn't believe me.

There you go.

Leeland sounds great. Keane meets Coldplay.

Steve

11:15 PM  
Blogger go to www.chadjarnagin.com said...

Steven- UUhhh tell your sister thanks.

My wife agrees.

Most people are saying that Leeland sounds like Keane, Coldplay, and such. Not a bad combo.

Peace
C

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home