Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Friday, July 08, 2005

LIVE 8 And G8 Summit

I am finally back home.... for a few days anyways.

A few weeks ago I was invited to be a delegate at one of the Live 8 shows and then fly to NYC to meet the remaining delegation to leave for Scotland where the G8 Summit was held. Unfortunately I wasn't able to attend because of my prior commitments on the road. Click here to read more about the G8 Summit.


Today, the leaders of the Group of Eight (G8) committed to a comprehensive package of aid to Africa. Go to the ONE Blog.

Hopefully DATA and the peeps at ONE will call on me again to have an opportunity to be a louder voice abroad as well as the US. Most of the fight to be heard is here in these United States. Why do we make it so hard to see past our own little world?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home