Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Wednesday, May 17, 2006

NEW MUSIC: Leeland




Mark these words my friends... Leeland is about to shake the sub-par musical acts in Christian music to the core.

A couple of years ago while I was on the road, my bass player said "listen to my little cousin...he is unbelievable". I was like, uh okay whatever. Uh, now I am saying "listen to Leeland, they are unbelievable".

Named from the band's 17 year old lead singer, Leeland is about to move you.

My new brother-in-law filmed their new video. Stay tuned for more on that.

Hear some goodness.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Leeland sounds really great! Cool voice.

Who is your brother-in-law?

Curious. I see Michael W Smith in lots on pictures on that site.

SP

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Chad-
We need to do coffee or lunch like we've talked about. I can do something in the next two weeks and then it gets really crazy for the summer. When can you hook up?

Petak

5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home