Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Thursday, April 28, 2005

A Few More Shout Outs.

Check out Derek Webb's The House Show & I See Things Upside Down. He is one frikin' good songwriter.

If you are in Europe, go see Luna Halo and Kevin Max over the next couple of weeks.

I have been a Dave Matthew Band fan for a long time, but I found this to be a little strange. The Black Eyed Peas will be opening a few dates for the Dave Matthews Band this summer. I guess crack and weed complement each other?!

I just came across Amy Stanfield's art. She is an amazing artist. Check out her site here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so, did you catch derek webb's cd release for "i see things upside down" at rcktwn a while back?

amazing.

12:06 AM  
Blogger supersimbo said...

derek webbs songs very rarely fail to make me either cry or just smile with joy..........the man is amazing

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home