Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Sunday, April 10, 2005

Shout Outs- Part 1

This week is GMA Week (Give Me Attention...I mean Gospel Music Association) here in the Music City. After 6 straight years of rising early for interviews, networking, and shows this is my first year not to be a part of the crazy week that is GMA Week. I have to admit that it is bitter-sweet.


Peep out this great blog by Rhett Travis Smith, Director's Corner.


Stereophonics new CD (Language, Sex, Violence, Other?) is frikin' great! I also have to say that their site is one of the coolest web sites that I have EVER seen. Peep it out here.

Jen Abbas
has written a great book called Generation EX (Adult Children of Divorce and the Healing of Our Pain). A couple of years ago Jen interviewed me at one of my tour stops in MI. I got to share some of my story for her book.

Another book that I have just started is Jimmy by Amber Hartley. Amber is another wonderful writer that interviewed me a few years back at GMA Week. So far it is really clever. I am loving the new young writers!

If you live around the greater Nashville area and you have never been to Otter's Chicken Tenders, you otter go.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"otter" go. BWAHAHAHAHAHA. i'm sure you said something important in this post... but that last comment made me forget it all.

1:08 AM  
Blogger David Trigueros said...

that must be strange, being there, not being there. Hope it's a good night for you either way.

8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home