Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Jason Morant's Open Release TODAY!




This is a great record. Don't be waiting to hear the next catchy worship song on this record though. This will help take you to a deeper reflective place. JMo does a great job of penning some new ways to same the same story. It's refreshing.

About 4 years ago I would have never thought that the young cajun kid from New Orleans that co-wrote on my first Among Thorns record would grow into the artist, songwriter, and worshiper that he has. Jason and I have toured lots of gigs together over the past few years as well. He will probably never stop amazing me.

Knowing Jason, I can hear some of his influences on several tracks. The likes of Rufus Wainwright, Aqualung, and Chad Jarnagin can be heard through out the record. Alright, maybe not the last guy.

J, thanks for continuing to bring us all great art.

"Open" is in stores TODAY MAY 30!!!




Image hosting by Photobucket

Listen HERE


2 Comments:

Blogger Carlos said...

I bought it because of you.
I'm sure it will be good.
Los

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good looking out there Chad.

I like the record.

Steph

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home