Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Thursday, May 05, 2005

Another 25 Songs from Playlist

This continues from my Top 25 Song post.
* Must check out

1. Dakota- Stereophonics*
2. The Sun And The Moon- Mae*
3. Chocolate- Snow Patrol
4. Behind Hazel Eyes- Kelly Clarkson
5. Times Like These- Foo Fighters
6. Hello- Evanescence
7. The Move- Beastie Boys
8. Word Up- Korn
9. No One Really Wins- Copeland (These guys rock)*
10. Bittersweet Symphony- The Verve (a classic)*
11. Miracle Drug- U2*
12. Re-Offender- Travis (one of my Fave bands)*
13. I Don't Know What It Is- Rufus Wainwright*
14. The Reasons- P.O.D. (I love these guys)*
15. Control- Mute Math
16. Face Down- Matt Redman
17. Vitamin R- Chevelle
18. Faint- Linkin Park (from the Live CD)
19. Change Your Mind- The Killers
20. Time Is Running Out- Muse (On of my Fave tracks)*
21. Knock- Kevin Max
22. Everybody's Changing- Keane*
23. You Give Me Life- Jason Morant
24. Running Away- Hoobastank
25. Anything by Justin Timberlake or Shaun Groves

1 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

Hey! I'm glad to see Mutemath on your list. I think they're fantastic - the more people that know about them, the better!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home