Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Friday, May 06, 2005

One Truth Clothing Company

A few years ago I was watching a music video of P.O.D.. Sonny (front man) was wearing a shirt that caught my eye.

Several months ago I was contacted by the company that made the shirt that Sonny was wearing. Weird. They wanted me to endorse their lines and help get the message out. One Truth Clothing Company out of San Diego, CA has a mission. Go to the web site to get the whole skinny.

Since no one has ever really wanted me to endorse anything, I didn't really know what to do or say. After getting familiar with what One Truth stands for, not to mention having cool rockstar clothes, I have decided to rock their stuff. I am into clothes (probebly a little to much to be straight), and I enjoy believing in the story behind what I am wearing.

1 Comments:

Blogger supersimbo said...

yea man i could endorse it in ireland!! but i aint even slightly famous!darn it

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home