Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Monday, May 16, 2005

New Music

Cincinnati represent! Much love and props to Over The Rhine for their latest CD Drunkard's Prayer. I might be bias, but there is something to be said for music that has been around for over 10 years. I give this CD a 4 out of 5 stars....coming from a rock guy, that's good ehh?! (I was around a lot of Canadians this weekend). Speaking of, Congrats Jer and Erin (Jerin)!

The new Joy Williams latest record is here best so far. Genesis is a great record. CCM should be happy to have some Joy.

The tweeked foursome of Weezer has a great new release in Make Believe. I enjoy it more everytime I listen. Check it out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I love Drunkard's Prayer. It's a great cd from a kicking band...

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home