Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!


Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Star Wars

Well I must say, Star Wars III was well worth the wait. It is amazing. I am sad that it is all over though.

This past week I had the opportunity to attend a private viewing at Skywalker Ranch (home to George Lucas). Mr. Lucas himself invited my wife and I out for a quick trip to CA. Turns out he is a fan of Among Thorns music. Who knew?!

OK, that's as far as I can go with this story. I'm not good at lying.

I'll be there sometime over the coming weekend, just like you.

I am going to guess that it will do over 80 million on the first day.

May the force be with you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

I was going to go to the 12:01 screening tonight, but alas, I must go to work tomorrow, and I can't do that on 3 hours sleep. Guess it will have to do to go at a normal time.

9:01 PM  
Blogger supersimbo said...

chad man u had me, i believed that for a split second!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home