Thursday, May 31, 2007
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Family Force 5 - Kountry Gentleman
More FF5 to come.....
Friday, May 25, 2007
Take the survey
created with QuizFarm.com
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Monday, May 21, 2007
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Rufus Wainwright's Release The Stars
I would list some of my favorite tracks, but that would basically include the entire project.
Well done Rufus.
And yes, my dog was named after Mr. Wainwright. Believe it or not, that should be an honor.
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Monday, May 14, 2007
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Christian Book Stores
My friend Los posted many of my thoughts about "Christian" Book Stores.
Begin Los Post
I almost forgot what that experience felt like.
I had not walked into “the store” in over a year.
I immediately felt a myriad of emotions flow over me.
These strange emotions were followed by a bunch of questions.
- Why do all “Christian” Book Stores smell different than “Secular” book stores?
- Why must all Christian book stores use baby blue as their primary color of choice?
- Do churches still use puppets?
- Why is there more “Christian ART” in the stores than books?
- Do people actually buy those 500 dollar pictures of Jesus holding the dude with a needle?
- Don’t the people who work there need to act happy to be there? They do at Borders.
- Why do they sell Precious Moments figurines but not Relevant Magazine?
- Why do Christian book stores all have those walls with lines in them? Filled with baby blue?
- What happens if the guy misspells your name on your bible?
- The smell? What is that smell?
END Los Post.
Here's another question... Have you ever heard of Praise Ponies? Well, they are real. Praise Ponies?! Really?
Found at your local "Christian" Book Store.
*This is not a post condemning the existence of "Christian" book stores. It IS observation from a couple guys that do not feel the need to frequent those stores. Godspeed.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Church Softball = Hardcore
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
UPCOMING NEW MUSIC
Linkin Park- Minutes To Midnight
Rufus Wainwright- Release The Stars
DJ Jazzy Jeff (I'm curious, okay!)- The Return Of The Magnificant
Maroon 5- It Won't Be Soon Before Long
Hillsong United- All Of The Above
The Used- Lies For The Liars
Coming This Summer
Common- Finding Forever
The Beastie Boys- The Mix Up
ALSO, if you haven't seen these guys, they are fun. I saw them as they opened for The Killers in Nashville.
Monday, May 07, 2007
Happy Monday: Dwight's Blog
I'm not gonna lie. This made me smile.
If you are a fan of The Office (US version) you have got to see Dwight's Blog
That is all.